I made a button today look on the right sidebar!!!! Please grab it and share it on your blog :)
And just because he is so cute here is a picture of Artem when he was a baby :)
Okay so you probably get this a lot but... I cannot believe you are 13 and THIS PASSIONATE about orphans. WOW! You're blowing my mind (in a good way). I only pray my own daughters are as passionate as you are in something so so so important. Thank you for your maturity, dedication and devotion to these two boys (and others)!
Thank you so much :) I owe it all to my little brother that my parents just adopted! He isn't home yet but he will be this friday and I can't wait we have waited a whole year for the day he comes home :) I didn't know about this happening to these beautiful children around the world until last March/April when I saw the videos and pitures of the institutions and those videos and pictures changed my heart and world and I have fallen in love with every child that is on Reeces Rainbow! I can't wait for the day when I'm old enough to adopt my own little blessing :) I realy want to go to Ukraine and help the children in the orphanages!
wow! what an awesome blog !!! thanks for advocating and sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteI loved fallowing your blog Zoya is the cutest little girl ever :)
Okay so you probably get this a lot but... I cannot believe you are 13 and THIS PASSIONATE about orphans. WOW! You're blowing my mind (in a good way). I only pray my own daughters are as passionate as you are in something so so so important. Thank you for your maturity, dedication and devotion to these two boys (and others)!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :) I owe it all to my little brother that my parents just adopted! He isn't home yet but he will be this friday and I can't wait we have waited a whole year for the day he comes home :) I didn't know about this happening to these beautiful children around the world until last March/April when I saw the videos and pitures of the institutions and those videos and pictures changed my heart and world and I have fallen in love with every child that is on Reeces Rainbow! I can't wait for the day when I'm old enough to adopt my own little blessing :) I realy want to go to Ukraine and help the children in the orphanages!
ReplyDelete