Sunday, January 15, 2012

Artem turns 4.....

He turns 4 without a mommy and a daddy to hold him.
Without a grandma and grandpa to shower him in kisses and tell him "you are such a big boy"
Without brothers and sisters to hug him and sing him "happy birthday"
Without firends
Without cousins
Without aunts and uncles
He wont have a cake 
He wont have presents
There wont be any party games

He will just go on through his day like its any "normal" day.
Maybe he will lay in a crib all day
Maybe he will be able to play with toys

I don't know

Maybe a nanny that loves him will give him extra special time on his special day
Maybe he will have a party, spent opening presents, playing games and eating cake

But it wont be with a family
There wont be a mommy and daddy taking a million pictures
There wont be brothers and sisters singing "happy birthday"
There wont be kisses and hugs from "grandma" and "grandpa"

I don't know what Artem will be doing on his 4th birthday
But I'm praying he is not spending it driving in a car on his way to an institution
4 is the "usual" age that kids get transfered 
I'm praying that is not Artem's case I am praying that he is still at the baby house but I will never know....
 Will you pray with me?
Pray for Artems health, pray that he is not transferd yet, pray his family finds him soon...just pray for him

Artem 1 year and 10months old

Artem 2 years and 5months old


Artem 2 years 9 months (top) Artem 3 years 4 months (bottom)

Artem 3years and 9months
 A year ago I became Artems "Prayer Warrior" for a whole year I have prayed constantly for a family for "my baby boy" but still no one has come....I don't think anyone has even inquired about him.....he has been listed on Reeces Rainbow for over 2 years now...and it breaks my heart.....he has SO much potential, I can just see it in his deep brown eyes... do you see it? He has a special sparkle in those eyes he has so much personality just look at him, look at those chubby cheeks, that sweet smile....I just love him.....he is just so precious! How in the world does he not have a family yet? How can you not want to scoop this little bundle of joy up?

Are you his mommy? Are you his daddy? Are YOU his family?
If you would like more information about Artem please email me at lovefortheorphan@aol.com
I will answer any questions you have

Happy Birthday my baby boy, you are so very special to me I can't wait for Jesus to show your family that you are THEIR baby boy, I love you Artem



No comments:

Post a Comment