Monday, April 11, 2011

In The Arms of Jesus......

 I can't belive SIX children, babies, orphans (from reeces rainbow) have passed away since January 2011 thats only FOUR months. Does it make sense that a little child, a baby should DIE before they get a family, before they learn what its like to be loved by a mom and dad, before they can go to school, before they can go on a little kiddie ride at an amusment park? NO. No it dosn't make sense. It SHOULDN'T happen like this! EVERY child deserves a mommy and daddy! Thats all there is to it EVERY single child deserves the love from a momma and dadda!

Today this world lost a beautiful little boy! He was an orphan with special needs that needed medical care that no one gave him! Does that sound right? Does it sound right that someone could deny a precious child medical care when he needed it to LIVE? NO. To me it doesn't! I think every child deservs a family, I think every child deserves medical care when they need it to live! Don't you?

Here is the beautiful boy that got to go home with Jesus today!

Please pray that this doesn't happen to any other child that are living in this sweet boys place!!!!

R.I.P my sweet Lionel we all love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment