Thursday, January 20, 2011

My blog

I have made this blog to advocate and pray for Artem and the other children listed on http://reecesrainbow.com/
A little bit about me:
My family is adopting a little boy he is listed on RR (reeces rainbow) and we have been in the process of adopting Josiah for 10 months and 8 days! I can't wait to have him home with us forever! He just turned 3 years old and he has Down Syndrome! He is one of the cutest little boys you will ever see! I havn't met him yet but my parents did on November 15th 2010 and they hope to go back for court very soon! He will be so fun to have around! I am 13 years old and I love to draw portraits and I also love to paint!
Here is a link to my moms adoption blog http://bringingjosiahhome.blogspot.com/
~Madison~

No comments:

Post a Comment